Dear Customer! Welcome to our Spa Hotel!
In order for you to feel comfortable and well we have prepared a Spa etiquette that we ask you to follow.
- You will guarantee yourself the requested treatments and a suitable timetable if you book the treatments in advance already before arrival by e-mail or immediately after arrival at the therapy department receptionist.
- When booking a treatment make sure that it suits your health. Inform the treatment provider of specific characteristics of your health.
- Payment for treatment shall take place before the treatment at the hotel reception and the payment receipt should be given to the treatment provider.
- When going to the treatment, please dress lightly and comfortably, you may leave your jewellery in a safe-deposit box at the hotel reception. Bathrobes may also be rented at the hotel reception.
- You will be given a sheet for treatments at your first treatment that you should take along with you for the next spa treatments as well.
- We are waiting for you to attend the treatment 5-10 minutes earlier, so that you could prepare yourself for the treatment in no hurry.
- Money shall not be not refunded upon failure attend the treatment, if a treatment has been booked and paid for!
- If you are late for your treatment, your treatment will regrettably be shorter by the time you were late.
- Do not hesitate to ask for help from the service staff, if you cannot find the treatment cabinet
- It is strictly prohibited to attend treatments while intoxicated!
SAUNA AND SWIMMING POOL
- It is obligatory to wash yourself before using the sauna and swimming pool.
- We recommend not wearing any jewellery in a swimming pool. The staff is not liable for lost money and valuables that have been taken along in the swimming-pool premises. If requested, the jewellery and valuables may be left in a safe-deposit box at the hotel reception.
- Please be careful in the shower and swimming pool premises, as the floor may be slippery.
- Honey, salt or any other substances cannot be used in the steam room. Sauna appliances should be taken along in non-breakable packaging.
- Please throw only hot water on the sauna heart.
- Alcohol use is strictly prohibited.
- In the interests of safety we ask you not to jump in the water in swimming-pool premises. Pool depth is 1,0-1,4 m.
- Please watch your children that their activities are safe.
- If necessary, use the toilet in the sauna lobby.
- In order to avoid excess water on the dressing-room floor, dry yourself already in the shower room.
- Do not hesitate to approach the receptionist if you need any help.
- After visit to the swimming pool, please return the locker key to the receptionist.
- Additional information on the sauna and swimming pool use s can be obtained by calling (+372) 47 24 414.
We wish you a nice and pleasant relaxation at our Spa!